Rock & Blues Band from Clinton MA


Tunes We Play
This is the set list from our legendary Gael House Gig in November

Set 1: (warm up set)                Set 4:
 Couldn't Stand the Weather          Wish You Were Here
 Just What I Needed                  Blind My Eyes  (Reza Original)
                                     Margaritaville (didnt go over well)
Set 2:                               Me Julio Down by the Schoolyard
 Crazy Little Thing Called Love             (with guest co-drummer)
 Hazy Shade of Winter (new)          Impression that I get (new)
 Sweet Emotion                       Centerfold
 Piano Man                           Hard To Handle
 Every Rose Has Its Thorn            Pour Some Sugar on Me
 Laid  (new)                         Hazy Shade of Winter (again)
 Sweet Home                          Jenny Says
 Fat Bottom Girls                    Whipping Post 
 Southbound
 I'm A Believer
 

Set 3:                              Also in there somewhere:
 Sample in a Jar                     I'm A Believer (I' pretty sure 
 Blvd of Broken Dreams (new:                    we played this twice)
     John & Reza started             Leave my Woman Alone (new Reza Original 
     singing Wonderwall over              title may be wrong. We learned 
     milosh. Its basically the            it that day, and I only know 
     same song. )                         the chords so far.)
 Crossfire                           
 Comfortably Numb                         
 You Shook Me All Night Long              
 Sweet Child 'o Mine                      
 Summer of '69
 Hard Days Night
 Freebird to Heaven
 Jump